Outside Food Policy

Updated Outside Food Policy for The Midway Twin & Mayfield Road Drive-ins


Bringing outside food and beverages onto the property requires the purchase of a food permit upon admission. Permit is $8.00 per car, per visit, and is not transferable.

The only exception is bottled water.

This permit does not allow for grilling, cooking, or barbecuing.

Without the concession sales the drive-in could not exist. Income generated by concession sales operate and maintain the drive-in. We appreciate your understanding and hope to keep this drive-in open for many years to come.

Please be aware that our concession areas stand ready to offer great food, treats, snacks, and beverages.